Data2Content Press Release
Data2Content Press Release
Data2Content, the smart solution that lets you create editorial content for websites automatically
Paris, 28th January 2014 – Syllabs, the French expert in semantic analysis, announces the launch of Data2Content, the automated solution for producing editorial content for websites. Relying on a cutting-edge semantic technology, Data2Content makes it possible to create large volumes of unique, relevant, human-quality editorial content. A fully automated and standardized solution, Data2Content is already used by leading web players in the fields of e-commerce, e-tourism, online directories and classified ads websites such as Brioude Internet (web agency), QuelleAutomobile.fr or Motoblouz.fr.
A unique solution for automatically creating content from structured data
The Data2Content solution relies on a semantic technology developed by Syllabs, the result of several years of research and development. Using a structured database (e.g., product information and specifications), the Data2Content solution automatically produces large volumes of human-quality editorial content (e.g., product descriptions, technical data sheets, etc.). The solution also takes care of automatic content updates and supports multilingualism through the creation of content in several languages from the same data set, without the need for translation.
Data2Content makes it possible to:
• produce coherent and consistent content (in compliance with the website’s editorial guidelines),
• create content quickly: the solution makes it possible to generate texts in minutes once the system has been configured,
• get better value for money than other offerings on the market (web editors, offshore editors) for large volumes of content,
• create original, unique and relevant content: the generated texts show a high level of variability of terms, vocabulary and expressions used. These elements are essential for SEO and make it possible to put the data in the spotlight.
Content in the service of website performance
Data2Content helps websites address competitive challenges related to editorial content by providing quality texts that are optimized to efficiently meet the criteria for search engine ranking. According to domain experts, good SEO is 30 percent based on content and is a key element in any company’s web strategy. Thanks to Data2Content, websites significantly improve their ranking and they can offer rich, high-quality editorial content that serves their visitors’ information needs, a decisive factor to enhance conversion rate.
Data2Content provides the following client benefits:
• improved customer experience thanks to rich, detailed content
• increased number of visitors and customer retention (relevant and attractive content) making it possible to lower the bounce rate
• adaptation to target audience through the choice of an appropriate style
• quick integration into a website’s workflow (various formats are possible and texts can also be made available in SaaS mode through a dedicated web service)
• better visibility of the website’s content: Data2Content texts are optimized to boost natural ranking
Founded in 2013 by Helena Blancafort and Claude de Loupy—also co-founders of Syllabs—Data2Content is an automated solution for creating editorial content. Relying on a cutting-edge semantic technology, Data2Content makes it possible to create large volumes of unique, relevant, human-quality editorial content for websites. The solution is already used by leading players in the fields of e-commerce, e-tourism, e-reputation, online directories and classified ads websites such as Brioude Internet (web agency), QuelleAutomobile.fr or Motoblouz.fr. Data2Content is currently available in SaaS mode and in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
Press Contact – StoriesOut
Anne de Forsan – Grace Darguel
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Phone: +33 9 51 51 10 76
To download our press release: http://www.slideshare.net/syllabs/otp-00051-syllabs-cp-d2-c-1-en-31611615